- ALL PERSONS ACCESSING AND / OR USING THIS WEBSITE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Ownership and Usage Restrictions. All rights, including copyrights, to this website and its contents are owned by Storylines Inc. and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “Storylines”) or third parties who have licensed such rights to Storylines. The contents of this website may not be copied, republished, distributed, altered or used for any purpose except as explicitly set forth in this website or approved in writing by Storylines.
- Informational Purposes Only. The materials available on this Website have been prepared by Storylines and are intended for informational purposes ONLY. The information provided on this Website is provided only as general information and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Storylines. Accordingly, the information on this Website is not intended to constitute legal, investment, consulting, or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action, which might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional.
- No Offer or Contract. Information contained herein does not form part of any offer or contract. The purchase of Condo Cabins and the transportation of guests and baggage on the Storylines Passenger Ship is provided solely by the agreements and terms and conditions provided to Passengers and Interested Purchasers.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUYERS, VISITS AND PASSAGE ON STORYLINES. Buyers/Residence on Storylines are/is subject to the terms and conditions of the Purchase and Sale Agreement, Residence Agreement, Ship Rules and Regulations, Residence Rules and Regulations, Residence Area Charter, and the Terms of Carriage.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- We may include links to related internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither Storylines nor its affiliates or subsidiaries operate or control, in any respect, any information, products or services on such linked sites. In addition, Storylines does not guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or content of such information.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- You agree that it shall only use the Website for legal purposes. You are solely responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Website and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this Website in violation of such law. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and you agree that you will not submit any information through the use of this Website unless you are legally entitled to do so. Again, we recommend that you do not submit information you consider confidential. Without limiting the foregoing and by way of example only, you may not and shall NOT:
(a) engage in any conduct that is unlawful, immoral, threatening, abusive or in a way that is deemed unreasonable by Storylines in its discretion.
(b) infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Service;
(c) transmit any material that is confidential or proprietary;
(d) use the Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
(e) collect or harvest any information or data from the Service or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service;
(f) access the Service in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Service;
(g) use the Service in any manner that may harm minors or that interacts with or targets
(h) send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
(i) send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
(j) sublicense, resell, time share or similarly exploit the Services;
(k) authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website. Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate, written agreement with Storylines, you agree that you will not crawl, scrape, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Application for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Storylines has no responsibility or liability to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under this Agreement and for any consequences (including any loss or damage which Storylines may suffer) of any such breach.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- User acknowledges that Storylines retains Ownership of all Intellectual Property of Storylines incorporated in the Service (including all improvements, enhancements, updates and corrections) and any Intellectual Property generated by Storylines in the process of providing the Service.
- The User agrees and accepts that any Intellectual Property generated by the User in connection with the Service is owned absolutely by Storylines and vests in Storylines immediately, including:
(a) Storylines name, trade marks, logo and design; and
(b) any text, images, graphics, source code, usage data, ideas, enhancements, feature requests, suggestions or other information provided by the User or any other party with respect to the Service.
- Some of our Services may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. You agree that we may place such advertising and promotions on the Service, or on, about, or in conjunction with your User Content. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- Storylines is free to use and exploit in any legal manner and for any legal purpose any information sent to this website by any person accessing and/or using this website. Please refer to the Legal section of this website for further details on the collection and use of website user information.
- All content and information on this website is subject to change without notice. This website may contain links to other websites. Storylines makes no representation or warranty and disclaims any responsibility or liability with respect to such other websites and their content.
- ALL CONTENT AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. STORYLINES AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. STORYLINES AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLICATION, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, ADVICE, JOB LISTINGS, USER CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE APPLICATION. STORYLINES AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE APPLICATION OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS MADE AVAILABLE BY STORYLINES.
The content and information on this website is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringements or expectation of privacy. Storylines makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content and information contained on this website. Storylines shall not be liable for any loss, injury, damage or liability of any kind arising from any use or inability to use this website or any other website.
- INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
- U.S. Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA“) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Storylines infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information as required by 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A): (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Application are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Storylines to locate the material on the Application; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send Storylines a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
- The User can direct notices, enquiries, complaints and so forth to Storylines at this address:
- A consent, notice or communication under this Agreement is effective if it is sent as an electronic communication unless required to be physically delivered under law.
- CHOICE OF LAW / JURISDICTION
- No failure or delay by either party in exercising any right under the Terms, will constitute a waiver of that right. No waiver under the User Terms will be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the party being deemed to have granted the waiver. Each party acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation, warranty or statement made by any other party, other than as set out in this Agreement. The relationship of the parties to this Agreement does not form a joint venture or partnership. No clause of this Agreement will be deemed waived and no breach excused unless such waiver or consent is provided in writing. Each party must do anything necessary (including executing agreements and documents) to give full effect to this Agreement and the transaction facilitated by it. Any clause of this Agreement, which is invalid or unenforceable is ineffective to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the remaining clauses of this Agreement. The Terms, including any terms incorporated by reference into the Terms, constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, proposals or representations, written or oral, concerning its subject matter. To the extent of any conflict or inconsistency between the provisions in these Terms and any pages referenced in these Terms, the terms of these Terms will prevail.
These Terms were last updated on December 15, 2017